QMS can assist with quality management focussed on providing confidence that your quality requirements will be fulfilled.
QMS NDT & NACE can assist in the facilitation and optimisation of nuclear supervision and management, whether during the operational stage, for maintenance or at the end-of-lifecycle. Services include:
• Third party consultation i.e. AUKUS.
• Composing procedures specifically in relation to nuclear codes and standards.
• Composing suitable emergency contingency plans.
• Training related to IAEA,or state specific legislation.
It is a licence condition that any person who uses a radiation source or facility must have the appropriate training in radiation safety. QMS can assist licence holders comply with this condition by assisting with:
• Radiation Safety Training.
• Development of Radiation Safety Protection Procedures.
• Training related to ARPANSA or state specific legislation.
Laboratories who currently hold or who are wishing to gain NATA accreditation for Non-Destructive Testing may wish to contract an external Level III consultant to fulfill the requirements of the laboratory manager. A level III consultant can work part-time with the organisation and provide, training guidance and support on:
• Preparation, review and approval of NDT procedures.
• On-site coaching.
• Training and certification.
ISO 17025 auditing can be performed by the QMS NDT Level III on any Non-Destructive Testing laboratories which hold ISO 17025 accreditation or who are looking to engage a consultant to guide them through NATA laboratory accreditation. Audits are performed on both the technical and administrative capabilities of the laboratory against the requirements of ISO 17025 and advice given on areas requiring resolution.
• Confirming an organisations compliance to ISO 17025.
• Auditing technical procedures.
• Document and report reviewing.
Professional witnessing is required when a client or specification requests an objective, unbiased third party to witness a critical process, procedure or hold point.
• Hydrostatic testing of pressure vessels, tanks or piping systems.
• Torqueing of joints and fasteners.
• Temperature and humidity validation prior to coating application.
We offer affordable, effective solutions for on-site NDT training and NDT procedure development. Contact us to discuss your requirements.